Skip to content
- Regional economic development organization supported by a team of private and public sector leaders dedicated to improving economic performance in the Rochester/Finger Lakes, New York Region
- Monroe County government and Imagine Monroe work closely together to make Monroe County an ideal place to do business.
MCIDC The Monroe County Industrial Development Corporation is a Certified Development Corporation managed by Monroe County Economic Development.
- Established in 1961, MCC is a member of the State University of New York (SUNY) System, leading professionals in business, health care, education and law.
- New York State’s chief economic development agency
- Catalyst for entrepreneurship and innovation-based economic development
- Provides assistance primarily through Access to Capital, Entrepreneurial Development, Government Contracting and Advocacy.
- Monroe County’s largest employment and training initiative, is dedicated to helping Monroe County in the Rochester NY region develop a strong workforce.
- RDDC’s primary role is to deliver a vibrant and economically strong downtown as part of the region’s larger asset package.
- RG&E serves electricity and natural gas customers in a nine-county region centered on the City of Rochester.
- Rochester, NY is the largest city in Monroe County.
- The chamber of commerce for the nine-county Rochester region, which includes Monroe, Genesee, Livingston, Ontario, Orleans, Seneca, Wayne, Wyoming and Yates counties. We provide information, advocacy, human resource services and networking to help employers grow.
- ROC2025 is a powerful alliance of economic development organizations dedicated to making Greater Rochester, New York one of the most dynamic and rapidly growing regional economies in the U.S.
Ready to do Business in Monroe County? Apply Now